Tuesday, February 9, 2010

World's Worst Blogger Award Goes To...

ME!!!

Okay, so I've campaigned tirelessly (and effortlessly, might I add) and I've won! Haha!

But after my recent extended vacation from blogging, I would just like to say... I'M BAAAAAACK!

I have so much to talk about, but I usually don't have a lot of time. I guess that's why I haven't blogged in so long. My days are spent playing with & chasing Drew around, cleaning, cooking, and more recently browsing the internet for decorating ideas. When I do have down time I like to spend it catching up on my DVR'd shows and stalking people on their blogs or facebook!

I will get everyone up to speed on our happenings, but that will have to come later- probably in blogging blitzes!

For now, I will leave you with a few of our latest photos. Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment