Thursday, February 5, 2009


       




Hi!  I know its been a few days, but I've been really tired lately!  It has been a long week, with Drew being sick and all.  And by the "and all" I mean CUTTING TEETH!  Yep, he's got his first two teeth coming in on the bottom.   I felt of one last Friday night, and by Sunday morning he had 2!!!  Talk about fun!  Drew is feeling better though, thank goodness!  I think he's making up for having been sick all last week.  This week, he's in to EVERYTHING!  But, to tell you the truth, it is so much fun (just a little exhausting).  I love watching him discover new things!  Like his toys- he's really starting to figure them out!  And the whole eating thing... he's trying all kinds of new flavors, and loving them!   He also found his reflection in the mirror in his crib- this was too precious!  
Anyway, I just wanted to post some pics that I've taken over the past week or so.  Hope everyone is doing well (and has electricity)!
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Drew is a CUTIE PIE!! i found your blog, so now i can check up on you guys :)

    ReplyDelete