Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OOPS!

Well, I know I said that I would try to post a couple times a week... but this has been a crazy week!  First of all the weather has been keeping us-- and most of the state-- on our toes the past few days.  My parents in Mountain Home have been without power since Monday, and have been told that they may not have power for two weeks!  I'm just praying that this ice storm is officially over!   
Second, Drew is still sick.  He's had some sort of stomach bug for the past few days, which has not been fun at all.  Bless his little heart- he tries so hard to be his normal "happy" self, but you can tell he just feels yucky.  Hopefully we'll be through this very soon.  
Also, my work schedule has changed (once again) from last week.  We'll see how this new one works.  So far, I kind of like having 2 days off in the middle of the week.
On a more positive note, we got to see our best friends Kim and Buckley this weekend!  We had a blast (as always)!  Saturday we got to go to the horse races- and I got to drink Margaritas this year!  Such a fun weekend!   
I hope everyone is staying warm!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment